Tuesday, March 15, 2011

arrhh!!! finally!!!

Assalamualaikum n a very good evening to everyone...ffuuhhh...finally..I just found all the pictures that are taken at my school....last days of school...haha...I laughed myself as I forgot that the pictures are in my sister`s laptop...haha...for the past few days,I`m using her laptop as my father is using mine...how can I do not realize it at all!!! arrgghh!! I almost forget about all those pictures!!! fuuhh...so,here are some of the pictures..hope i can share it with you guys...=D


with our teacher...Puan Raja Rosnah


my friends...who always stick together..=D


boys always want to "control macho"


with our class teacher...great time taking photos with that boy(lukman)


with my english teacher...Mr. Chua Seck Yan
p/s:it is very hard to take his picture..or take pictures with him..so it is a rare opportunity...


girls of the day!!!


with my malay teacher..Puan Wan Roslinda


my year 3 english teacher...love her soo much!!

see?? all the pictures are very precious to me...huhu...very happy to found them back...=D




No comments:

Post a Comment